How far have I come? How far to go?

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

(T)Raining

It hit me last weekend that Warrior Dash is/was only two weeks away. GULP! And I don't feel like I've been training nearly hard enough for it. Unfortunately, the realization of the fact that I needed to get out there and log some miles happened to correspond with a wet snap here in Middle TN. By Monday afternoon, I gave up waiting for the rain to stop and decided to get out there.

Pre-run. Dry and happy.

Post-run. Does the term "drowned rat" mean anything to you?

It wasn't a long run, or a particularly hard run, but it was wet. And thankfully, it was done! 8 days 'til Warrior Dash, and then training starts in earnest for the Nashville Half Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment