I'm scheduled to do my last long run (12 mi.) before the Nashville Half Marathon this coming Wednesday. Unfortunately, this is the current weather forecast for Wednesday:
Now, I'm not scared of getting a little wet--but thunderstorms are another matter. Which leads me to the classic training dilemma: Do I risk the 30% chance and stick with my training plan, which calls for 4 miles tomorrow and 12 on Wednesday? Or do I switch the days, knowing that the weather will be better tomorrow, but only two rest days after my last seven decreases the chances of my reaching my goal (which is to finish the 12 in 2:45).
I can see the pros and cons of both choices. What would you do if it were you?